Friday 12 June 2009

One for my Dad

Here's my second card suitable for Fathers Day.

These adorable little owls are one of Rachel Anne Miller's design. I have used Cuttlebug embossing folder on the base of the card along with my scor-it board to add extra interest. I coloured the owls with my Karisma pencils and blending solution. The letters that spell out dad are Quickutz 'Star' alphabet. Foolishly I didn't buy the upper case in this set and now they are unavailable. That was a big mistake!!!!!!!!!!!

I always enjoy making cards for men so no surprise then that my next posting will be another mans card.

The inspiration for the layout of this card came from Heart Prints Card Gallery, click here to pop over to Sue site, it is full of lovely ideas.

Until then happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment