Wednesday 21 October 2009

TISSUE BOX


I have gone mad making these tissue boxes. I think they make perfect Christmas gifts. I will upload all the ones I have made as soon as I get the time. The box is made using a template from Creative Expressions. They also do one for the longer type tissue box but I'm told by my dear friend Jo you need A3 card for that style. The square box however uses two sheets of A4.

I have used the Spellbinders Poinsettia Nestabilities and of course the circles straight and scalloped. The background has been done using Stampin' Up Ivy roller with Old Olive ink which is the same colour as the box itself.



Sorry it isn't a great photograph, but hopefully you can see enough to encourage you to make one yourself.
Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

  1. Great box to hold your tissues in :)

    Thanks for sharing.

    Alex x

    ReplyDelete